- High-rate discharging type in MSE series
- Excellent high-rate discharging characteristics (Improvement in current correcting effect, Lower separator electric resistance)
- Space saving (Applied battery capacity can be reduced due to the high-rate discharging characteristics)
- Improved workability (The nut insert method is adopted to a binding post.)(Except for 50 Ah)
- Fire Service Act certified product (MSE-R)
- UPS (Uninterruptible power system)
Expected life (Float life)
- Approximately from 7 to 9 years (25℃, 3.3C10A)
|Capacity (Ah)||Current (A)||External dimensions
Storage Batteries Equipment Accreditation Committee: Type approved products Type approval number□C3223(Former:□C255)
Note: □shows the approved year.
Mono-block type (FVH-100-12/FVH-150-8)
- Higher economical efficiency due to the mono-block.
- Space saving by miniaturized panel dimension of a storage battery.
- Assembled battery mass reduction.
- Workability improvement : Less tightening man-hour by 12V (8V) mono-block (Nut, insert terminal).